- Worldwide Services
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- OSHA 30 Trained
Allison-Smith Testing is a fully certified testing group offering a wide range of testing expertise. Our technicians have achieved three levels of certification by the Snell Group in accordance with the National Electrical Testing Association (NETA) standards for IR Scanning and have been tested by AVO for breaker, transformer, power quality, and motor circuit testing. Our testing engineers have certifications from SKM for performing Short Circuit, Arc Flash, and Coordination studies.
The services offered are:
- Circuit Breaker Testing
- Current Injection Breaker Testing
- Medium Voltage Terminations, Testing, and Installation
- Relay Testing & Calibration
- Power DB Reporting
- Short Circuit, Coordination, and Arc Flash Studies (SCCAF) using SKM
- Thermal Graphic Scans
- Transformer Testing
- Transformer Oil Sampling
- UL96A Certified Lightning Protection Installer
Offering the best service in this industry requires a commitment to continuing education and making sure we have the latest test equipment. We have made and continue to make significant investments in training and equipment to ensure our customers the reliability they deserve.